Monday, June 30, 2008

Vacation!

I'm on vacation today, and its a wonderful feeling, despite the fact that its been raining all weekend. I go back to work for part of the day on Wednesday, and then I'm off again Thursday/Friday. We're going to try to get up to Montreal for a day to drop off baby gifts to our friends S & K, hopefully the weather improves before then.

Needless to say, this week will be a challenge. I always find it harder to stick to healthy eating when its vacation time or when I'm travelling. Probably part of the reason why I gained so much this year. With all the travelling I did for my job, it seemed like I was always "treating"myself when I ate in restraunts or was sitting at the airport.

Anyways, todays plan for food. G is taking his CPAT test for the fire department on Wednesday, so has requested pasta for dinner tonight and tomorrow, I'll have to work around that.

B - strawberries (1) , shillohette yogurt (1 cup) (2) , 1/3 cup kashi go lean crunch (2) , 1/2 banana (1)

L - tomato soup made with skim milk (2)
apple (1)
1 0z extra old chedder cheese (3)

D - bruchetta chicken pasta (tomatoes, 3 oz chicken, basil, olive oil, balsamic vinagar) 5
1 cup whole wheat pasta (4)
large green salad with peppers, red onion and goat cheese (1)
balsamic vinagar and olive oil (1)

Post Gym Snack - protein shake made with milk (2) and 1/2 banana (1) and frozen strawberries (1)

Gym plan: 1 hour bootcamp

No comments: