Monday, September 1, 2008

Lazy Labour Day

I had a lazy, lazy day today. The gym wasn't open, the boy was working all day (no holidays in emergency services!) and I just didn't feel like doing ANYTHING.

I spent the day in my pjs with the cats watching 90210 reruns on TV. Part of me feels bad because there was SO much that could have been done around the house, the other part of me says, its a rare occurance that I actually spent ALL day alone and doing nothing, so I don't feel QUITE so bad.

And I did cook for dinner (even though I really didn't want to cook tonight, a rare occurance for me!) It was only pasta and sauce, but hey, a hot dinner was on the table for the evening, so noone can complain!

I leave you with a picture of the kitties being lazy (as per usual) they did nothing all day as well! :)

Stella - after a hard day of napping on the bedroom chair

Sullivan -- All he needs is a remote and a beer :)

2 comments:

blendergrl said...

I found your blog through the WW message boards. Sounds like you are doing great so far. Keep up the good work.

Mon said...

wow, a reader!

Thanks for your support, I'm slowly but surely doing this (for what seems like the 100th time)

keeping my fingers crossed!