Friday, September 5, 2008

Throwing the plans out the window.

Lazy start to the day, I'm working from home today and am still in my PJs at 1:45 in the afternoon (how much do I love the flexiability my job offers me)

Usually working from home = fantastic eating, as I find it really easy to eat healthy food when I'm home. It helps that I can actually cook things, or BBQ and not just rely on my packed lunch when what I'm craving changes. I had great plans for today to eat healthy (salad mainly) because G (aka the boy) and I are headed to PEI tomorrow to visit his parents, and thats ALWAYS a recipe for disaster. I love his parents, but their idea of healthy eating is only having 1/2 pound of bacon for breakfast instead of a pound, or only having 4 different types of squares for desert instead of 10. However, I digress.

So plan for the day was lots of low cal stuff in order to save some calories for the weekend, however that plan got thrown out the window this morning when I woke up to find that when G was in the freezer last night, he didn't close it all the way! Everything thawed, or was partly thawed. So I'm eating some of the thawed meat and stuff today.

On the menu:
Breakfast/Lunch: cinnamon raisin bagel with TBSP peanut butter

Supper: two chicken burgers with one pita bun
red pepper slices and tzatziki

I work at my second job tonight, so my evening snack will be: yogurt and some blueberries

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments: