Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Feeling groovy...

So I sucked it up and went back to WW on Saturday. Steped on the scale and saw a VERY VERY scary number...a number that I have never seen in my life actually.

I am now 6 pounds heavier than I was when I joined WW in 1999, and approaching 200lbs. If thats not enough to scare a person into recommitting, I don't know what is.

Today was a good day, made it to the gym, ate within my points.

Heres how it all went down

Daily Target - 25 points

Breakfast (4)
1 cup oatmeal with cinnamon, TBSP brown sugar splenda, 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce and TBSP raisins

Lunch (8)
1/2 portion of lemon ricotta chicken pasta
1 cup salad greens with boathouse farms honey dijon dressing
1 cup grapes

Dinner (10)
2 chicken and blackbean mole soft tacos
8 guiltless gourmet chips and salsa
TBSP lite sour cream
TBSP shredded nacho cheese

Snacks (5)
Oatmeal and cinnamon All Bran Bar
1/2 cup raspberries
1/2 cup vanilla yoptimal yogurt

Exercise: 20 minutes stationary bike
H20: 2L

Hopefully I can keep this up until weigh in on Saturday and see some progress :)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Congratulations for recommitting to your health. It's inspirational.