Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Its a beautiful day in the neighborhood!

Another gorgous day here in Nova Scotia. A little chilly, but sunshiny and bright, which I love. Particularly when I get home before it gets dark. My body likes me much better when I get some sunlight in my day.

Todays eats:
B: 2 slices of whole wheat bread with peanut butter and lite double fruit jam
L: wholegrain pita with chicken mole/rice mix, 10z of lite chedder cheese and TBSP lite sour cream
D: greek chicken kebabs, roasted balsamic veggies with feta, whole grain pita with tzatiki. Yum!

I'm excited because I've joined WW at work starting Thursday with 14 of my co workers. Unfortunately I can't start until next week, as I'm away this week. But hopefully its the support system I need.

I'm headed to Calgary tomorrow until Friday to do some Respect in the Workplace training. Travelling is always my toughest time eating and exercising wise. But I have my swim suit packed (the hotel has a pool and my ankle is still a little stiff) and I've got some all bran bars and fruit source bars for if I get stuck in the airport. So we shall see how it goes.

1 comment:

Angela Power said...

I hope that your trip to Calgary went well. I know how tough trying to stay OP on the road can be!

Look forward to hearing how it went :-)