Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Toronto Lovin

Well not really, I actually kinda dislike Toronto with a passion, but I've had a couple of good days here so I can't complain.

G and I had a great weekend together this weekend, filled with fun and healthy food. We went to my company Christmas party on Saturday night at the Marriott, which was a ball! I drank a little to much wine, and had desert, but unlike last year I only had one slice of cake instead of everything on the desert buffet, so I feel like that was an improvement. Sunday we spent the day lazing around. Ate my homemade chili for dinner and I made a really yummy buttercup squash and apple soup made with apple cider. 2 points for 1.5 cups! Yay! Even G liked it.

Caught the early flight out to YYZ on Monday morning (3:30 am wake up..blah!) and have been training yesterday and today. Travelling for work is usually what kills me with Weightwatchers, however I'm feeling on the ball and in the groove this week.

There is a Country Style downstairs in my office building that we eat for lunch. In the past I'd grab a muffin, cookie, chocolate, big sandwich and not think about the calories or points. This week, I logged onto the Country Style website, looked at the nutritional information and figured out my points for lunch. I did the same for when I went to the Keg tonight.

As a result, this is what yesterday and today have looked like - BOO YAH!

Monday:
B - english muffin with 2TBSP peanut butter and TBSP jam; H20; small hot chocolate (8 pts)
S - H20; granny smith apple (1)
L - Greek Wrap; 1/2 container brocolli chedder soup; diet pepsi (8 pts)
D - Diet Coke; 9 inch thin crust pizza with tomato sauce and 3 oz goat cheese (Estimate 12 points)
Total: 29 points (1 flex)

Tuesday
B - english muffin with 2TBSP peanut butter and TBSP jam; H20; small hot chocolate (8 pts)
L - Greek Wrap; diet pepsi (6 pts)
D - Keg - 7 0z Filet mignon (yum!), side spinach salad with dressing on the side, 6 oz of wine - (17 pts)

31 pts (3 flex)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Yay for you for planning everything before you did it. That's so great.

Please don't hate TO too much. It's my hometown. :)