Thursday, January 15, 2009

Great and Po'd all at the same time!

I didn't even think this was possible, however apparently it is! I'm angry, yet happy all at the same time (for two different reasons mind you!)

First emotion: Happy

Why so happy you ask? Because I was down 4.4lbs at my WW weigh in today! Boo yah! I can't wait to report my loss to Angie for BLBE! What a great start to the challenge.

Second Emotion: Angry

Why? Because of some idiot at the gym who decided that stealing my brand new North Face Trial runners would be a good idea. Now I do take responsibility for this, as I forgot my sneakers at the gym in the change room overnight (24h). However I'm pretty PO'd that someone has such sticky fingers that they would lift them in 24h. I could understand if they'd been sitting in the change room for a week or so, but 24 hours, you've got to be kidding me! I got these sneakers for free from a friend of G's and I loved them, however I don't have enough cash right now to replace them, and really , they aren't something I would have thought to spend my money on in the first place. But now that I know how much I love them, I really miss them :(

I hate selfish people....

But I love that I'm now 4.4 lbs lighter and hopefully next week with hit onederland again!

5 comments:

Julie said...

WOOHOO!!! Great loss!! Go team Angie!!

To the dumbass who stole your sneakers... Not cool :(
Sorry that happened to you.
It sucks big time.

farm girl. said...

go team ANGIE! and the HRM ladies!

...however a big thumbs down to the sneaker thief. regardless of if you left them - that's what lost and founds are for. not to take them home!

Bre said...

Congrats on the loss!

So sorry about your sneakers.

betseydoodle said...

Congrats on the loss - (the weight not the sneakers!)
GOOOOO Team Angie

Linda - Operation Stick To It said...

Stopping by to fellow A Teamers to show support...I'm struggling right now but I'm hoping reading the A-Team blogs will help me out. Hope you're kicking a$$ and taking names!

"The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!" By Marvin Phillips