Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bang On

Its been just that, a bang on week. Weightwatchers wise the weekend was a little rough. I went out for dinner at Il Mercato with a girlfriend who I haven't seen in a long time. Dinner was HEAVENLY! Il Mercato is easily one of my favorite restraunts in the city. Friday they lived up to what I expect from them. I had a fabulous lasagna made with garlic roast chicken, butternut squash, sage and marscapone. It was amazing, and just the right size portion to have some desert (which is what they do best!)

I've been bang on with exercise and the gym though -- Saturday FH and I tried something new:


This is G, Me and my Daddy looking cute while we go out snowshoeing!

Mom and Dad have had snowshoes for two seasons now. For Christmas, they bought myself and G, and my brother and his girlfriend our own. This was our first time trying them out and it was SO much fun. We did a good hour trek through a cross country trail near my parents house in Windsor. Approximately 4km. I can't wait to do it again. Hopefully G and I are going to go out this Saturday (if the snow sticks around) and try them out on the trails at Uniacke Museum Park.

Weigh in tomorrow - we shall see how this week really went then! Until the results come in, I'll leave you with some more pictures of our fun in the snow.



G looks so cute all bundled up for the snow :)


I can't remember what happened here, but apparently it was funny!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Looks like you had lots of fun and I bet snowshoeing was an AWESOME workout!!

You're brave to be going out in the cold like that. Of course, I'M convinced I was born on the wrong coast, if not in the wrong country because I HATE being cold. Maybe I need to take up a fun activity like snowshoeing and dress in more layers and then I'll learn to love the east coast! What do you think?! LOL!

GL on the Weigh In! :)