Thursday, January 8, 2009

Team Angie - Whoot Whoot!

So the teams have been divided for the BLBE and I'm on Team Angie! I've been taking some time this evening going through some of the blogs to start getting to know who people are and drop some comments -- but boys does it ever take time. I can see this being a process that I spread out over the next few days before the official start day of Sunday.

I weighed in at WW at work today for the first time since December 19. Up 5lbs to 207.2. So that is my adjusted starting weight for this challenge.

Goals:
1. 185 lbs by end of challenge -- a loss of 22.2lbs. Its been tough going weight wise for the past couple of years (and this is evidenced by the gain of 50lbs since FH and I have met), so this to me seems like a lofty goal. However, I have done this before. 22 lbs in 16 weeks is healthy and doable. And I CAN do it!

2. Gym 4x a week.
I'm actually quite excited about this one. I've been out of the gym routine for quite sometime now, however my upstairs neighbor (and close friend) has just cancelled her Goodlife membership and joined Nubody's with me. We went for the first time tonight together, and was it ever nice to have someone to talk to while on the cardio machines. It makes the time go so much quicker.

We have both signed up for 6am twice week bootcamp starting next week for the next 7 weeks and I'm really excited about that. The girl who is teaching the bootcamp has lost over 100lbs which I think is totally awesome! (And very inspirational)

FH and I have committed to personal training sessions and to once a week spinning classes together, that should be interesting! I can't picture FH in a spin class.

All of this will hopefully help me get to my goal of 185 and then I get my reward!

Going looking for wedding dresses in NYC!!!! I can't wait :)

Go Team Angie!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Go Team Angie!!
Your goals are awesome, can't wait to follow your progress.

karen said...

Team Angie is going to ROCK this!!! And I just know that you & FH are BOTH going to do great ... because I bet you'll kick his butt if he starts slacking off (or let US know and we'll come do it for you!)!