Sunday, October 19, 2008

I'm a bad blogger!

I guess I haven't quite gotten in the groove of writing every day/every second day. But the fact that I'm still writing I consider an accomplishment. Normally by now my personality flaw of starting things and never finishing them has interjected. But not this time!

Thank you as well, to the loverly ladies that commented on my last post. I was feeling pretty craptacular, and reading your posts upped my mood considerably. Thank you so much. Knowing I have some people reading as well, I think will help keep me accountable.

Its been a bit of a crazy week. 4 day work week always equals not enough time to get everything done, but then I also facilitated all day for Tuesday and Wednesday which means 2 less days to get things done. I'm a little behind on well, everything at work. I'm working on the programming for two new training programs for 2009, however what I want to have done by now and what I actually have done is not even comparable.

I'm teaching a one day course in Calgary tomorrow so I'm currently finishing up some laundry and doing some packing. I leave for YYC at 4:40, teach tomorrow, fly out tomorrow night to Montreal, overnight in Montreal and fly home to Halifax on Tuesday morning. Busy Busy! G is working nights this week to, which means more busy once I'm home.

I tried my best to prepare though, yesterday I spent a crazy day in the kitchen, I made a huge batch of chili and a batch of cauliflower soup to freeze for later. I planned to make squash soup, b ut that will have to be done on Wednesday once I'm home again.

Now the big challenge will be eating well on the road. Most of my weight gain this year has been as a result of lots of room service and eating in restraunts when I travelled. I've checked though, and my hotel has a gym so I'm hoping to at least get some exercise in!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Wow! That's a busy week. Travelling is hard on the food plan. It's so easy to call in the room service. How cool that you have access to exercise equipment at your hotels, though. It's hard. It's been a long time since I've traveled and not gained weight.

I'm sure you'll be so happy to be home again.