Wednesday, October 22, 2008

One day down...

many more to go. Today was great though. I was totally in the healthy lifestyle mindset. I say healthy lifestyle and not diet, becuase well, really thats what I'm shooting for right?

Todays menu went like this:
Breakfast: 1 cup corn bran with 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
Lunch:

Last nights BBQ productivity, made for this little bit of lunch fabulousness

Baby spinach, red onion, herbed feta crumbles, BBQ green chicken (3.5 oz), 7 rosemary garlic croutons (for crunch!) and Renee's greek dressing. Plus a Stoneyfield farm organic yogurt and my daily diet coke (must break that habit!)

Snack: apple slices with almond butter and a lite babybell cheese

Dinner: 3/4 cup of beef stew sprinkled with TBSP shredded extra old chedder, and a whole wheat roll

After Dinner: 1 cup frozen red grapes

I went to the gym today and did 20 minutes on the bike and 20 on the Precor, not a lot, but a start. Heres hoping tomorrow goes as well!

No comments: